This User Agreement (hereinafter the Agreement) governs the relationship between the owner https://audiostock.org/ (further Audiostock or administration) on the one hand and the user of the site on the other.
Effective Date: June 5, 2020.
By using the site, you agree to the terms of this agreement.
If you do not agree with the terms of this agreement, do not use the site https://audiostock.org/.
Audiostock Allows you to use the music for commercial purposes, and distribute it in unlimited quantities including without limitation the following options:
1. Cafe, Bar, Restaurant, Shops (Or any other institution).
2. Streaming Media on Sites (YouTube, Twitch, Vimeo, Tiktok, and other video hosting)
3. Web sites and social networks, online advertising.
4. For corporate videos, video presentations sold to third parties for commercial use (for example, videos from weddings).
Indication of the source is not required, but we will be grateful if you indicate us in your project.
USE WITH THE SOURCE SPECIFIED:
1. Applications and video games, films and theaters (student, festival films)
2. Television and radio broadcasts (pilot releases, broadcasts for public broadcasting)
The source can be in the following types:
Source: Music provided company Audiostock www.audiostock.org
DO NOT USE:
1. It is prohibited to resell our music on other platforms.
2. Use without a video blog, video report, etc.;
3. Allow others to use it
4. Plagiarism for illegal use of copyright or related rights.
Audiostock Supports third-party creative ideas for original content.
This Agreement shall enter into force on June 5, 2020...
The agreement ceases to be valid when its new version appears.
The administration reserves the right to unilaterally amend this agreement at its discretion..
The user agreement is constantly being developed and updated.
The administration does not notify users of a change in the Agreement.